[IP] Re: ringing in the ears

>>> My GP told me I was too young to have this problem. ?!?! I hate that
answer. I never told my endo since I didn't think it had to do with DM. >>>

My personal opinion is that anywhere in the body that is supplied by blood
can be affected by DM. ;-) But that answer the dr gave is IPO a copout!  I
was having some problems when I was 45 and dr said it was old age!!  He's
also the one who when my hugsband was in severe ongoing pains said, "I'm not
going to put you through a bunch of expensive tests to find out what this
is."  And whose insurance co. will be paying for them????

Anyhoo, another dr. dx'd rheumatoid arthritis by a simple blood draw! The
painologist said the most crippling damage is done within the first 2 years
so is treating him agressively. What if we had listened to the other doc?

Some doctors!!!!

I woke up this morning, took a breath - and it worked, so I must be fine ~
Beverly's 103 y/o aunt