Re: [IP] Day 1 on the Animas Pump

What are some of the things you don't like about the animas?  I will be
hookingup shortly, and I would like to be prepared.

Thanks,

Bob, form the heart of Illinois

>>> email @ redacted 7:52:41 AM 10/3/02 >>>
Just hooked myself upto the Animas loaner this morning.  I will have
this pump
for 1 week.  Looks & feels sturdy.  Already found some major things I
don't
like about it, but I love the backlight that my H-Tron pumps lack.

I packed my Disetronic pump, insulin, opsite, infusion sets & sites out
the
wazoo, etc today.  Figures though, I left my One Tiouch Ultra @ home
this
morning.  First time I've done that in a few years.

God certainly has a sense of humor about these things.  At least my
morning
reading was 106 mg/dl; too bad I had a Starbucks Coffee Frappucchino
for
breakfast. :(

trifona