[IP] Quick-Set Advice/hints

My 13 year old son has used MM sils for 1 = years.  Everything is good,
except he has trouble inserting on his own.  He likes to have the site
inserted in his upper-butt, on the back side.  Tough to do by yourself
(even with the sil-serter), but he has done it.  We have 4 Quick-set
(6mm) with the insertion device in the house that MM had sent for us to
try.  These are MUCH easier to insert, so we are trying one today.  I am
looking for any advice from those of you who use Quick sets.  What
problems might we be looking for?  On a 107 lb 5 tall young man would
you recommend 6mm or the 9mm?  Thanks in advance to any advice.

Jocelyn, Brians mom