[IP] Day 1 on the Animas Pump

Just hooked myself upto the Animas loaner this morning.  I will have this pump
for 1 week.  Looks & feels sturdy.  Already found some major things I don't
like about it, but I love the backlight that my H-Tron pumps lack.

I packed my Disetronic pump, insulin, opsite, infusion sets & sites out the
wazoo, etc today.  Figures though, I left my One Tiouch Ultra @ home this
morning.  First time I've done that in a few years.

God certainly has a sense of humor about these things.  At least my morning
reading was 106 mg/dl; too bad I had a Starbucks Coffee Frappucchino for
breakfast. :(