[IP] Re: Backup pump vs meter

>>> We had to switch to the Bayer Dex (called the Esprit over there).  It
was an awful
meter. >>>

Ha ha ha ha - I KNOW what you mean! I just completed a 5-day *study* through
Bayer on the Esprit (I'm 8 miles away from Bayer in Indiana). They had test
groups of users (DMers), CDEs, and engineers. I was so frustrated with that
thing my last answer on the survey was *I just gave up.*

Bottom line IPO is if *I* can't use it, so what if an engineer or CDE can?
I would think they'd make it more user friendly.

I'm sure you're talking a couple of years ago - I'm talking a couple of
weeks ago!

The CDE and I are extremely curious as to how the engineers group fared with
this thing. We'll prolly never know. (~_^)

"I am." is  the shortest complete sentence in the English language.