Re: [IP] ringing in the ears

I have the ringing too (actually a high-pitched hum that mainly bothers me at night, since the rest of the time I'm assuming the white-noise of life blocks it out...) My GP told me I was too young to have this problem. ?!?! I hate that answer. I never told my endo since I didn't think it had to do with DM. It's on the list for my next visit (10 days...)

It's comforting to know I'm not alone...

Jhenn

>>> email @ redacted 10/02/02 06:22pm >>>

Went to the ENT today about my right ear ringing
constantly for the last 3 weeks. He said this was more
common in diabetics(isn't everything). He put me on an
antibiotic, Allegra, and a vascular drug. Anyone else
experiencing this?