Re: [IP] Re: Testing in the Middle of the Night

  For me it is because with my son his BGs are so unstablile depending on his
activity level during the day.  And I never know if the hormones are acting
up or what.  I think that is going on right now, as a matter of fact (almost
age 11)  His BGs are horrible at school right now and I've adjusted his
basals with no good return so far.  We see the endo on tuesday and he is
already aware of what is going on.  We will see how things look then.
MEanwhile I sleep better if I have checked on Josh to make sure he hasn't
gone to low OR too high!!!

mom to Joshua