Re: [IP] school nurse

Are you in California? The department of education here  has a
credential for school nurses. This is beyond normal nurse training. Most
districts hire a few credentialed nurses who cover several school. They
train the health techs that work at each site. Unfortunately, my
daughter's high school district has no one on staff that is credentialed
to do the necessary glucagon training. They sort of have an arrangement
with San Diego Children's Hospital, but that doesn't seem to be working
either. The district has told me they will hire a credentialed nurse one
day a week, but now they can't find anyone.