Re: [IP] Frozen shoulder--does pain ever go away?

On 10/2/02 10:14 PM, "ru t sti" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> My question: even if I never regain my full range of motion (behind the
> back and trying to apply lotion to my good shoulder from the front are
> both killers), will the pain that accompanies moving my frozen shoulder a
> bit past its stopping point ever dissipate?
> P.S.  Will I ever be able to sleep on that shoulder again?  (Sorry, I
> guess I had more than one question!)

Quite possibly, yes!  It is possible to regain full range of motion and for
the pain to completely dissipate.   It did for me after about a year and a
half.  But mine was not complicated with any fractures.   I would continue
with physical therapy and it can be possible for you.

YMMV, so there is your second answer!    :>)