Re: [IP] Frozen shoulder--does pain ever go away?

I've found that weekly deep muscle massage therapy with specific attention to
shoulder/neck/upper body areas immediately followed by chiropractic
adjustments that also include specific shoulder movements have really helped
to regain range of motion and keep pain to a minimum (the therapies do cause
some pain but the results are way worth it) and have kept me able to continue
playing fiddle/violin which had really been hampered by the lost shoulder
range of motion (for those not familiar with the instrument-to reach many of
the notes on the lowest pitched string you need to bring your fiddle and arm
out to the side and back- not something I could do with the degree of
shoulder motion that I had had).  Also- moist heat and stretching exercises
are really helpful as well!

Hope this info helps!

aka Mouse