-----Original Message-----
From: jhughey

>>>Your point is taken, and I didn't want to start anything either. It's
that the first model of most products have some 'undocumented features' aka
'bugs'. >>>

Is that why Animas already has an updated model? However, if no one buys it,
how can it have any kind of history? Isn't this another YMMV situation? Some
people want the first, the newest, and the latest, others want it to be
around awhile.