[IP] Frozen shoulder--does pain ever go away?

I've read the posts about frozen shoulder with a great deal of interest.
However, my one pressing question has yet to be answered.  I broke my
shoulder almost a year ago--and was diagnosed with frozen shoulder (of
course, more common with diabetes) while undergoing therapy.  The three
breaks in my shoulder healed, but I have yet to regain full range of

My question: even if I never regain my full range of motion (behind the
back and trying to apply lotion to my good shoulder from the front are
both killers), will the pain that accompanies moving my frozen shoulder a
bit past its stopping point ever dissipate?  Fashion-wise, I am more
limited by my shoulder than my pump (forget anything over the head unless
it's a Lycra-wonder with lots of stretch and pants with side zippers
aren't real fun, either), but I can live with that if the pain someday
lessens.  Actually, I guess I'll live with the pain, too, but I'd sure
like to know what's in store for me.

P.S.  Will I ever be able to sleep on that shoulder again?  (Sorry, I
guess I had more than one question!)

Thanks in advance for your help!