Re: [IP] Trigger fingers and arthritis

>  trigger finger is one of those things that
> happens to diabetics.
> no other way to release the tendons other than to have them surgically
> done.

Maybe I just had beginning of trigger finger(s).
I did nothing, Bgs went down, triggering went away after several weeks.
Could it be that some people are prone to have certain parts of their body
glycate more than another's?  (One having certain areas of protein more
attractive to the excess glucose in body?)  Linda