[IP] Re: control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existance

>Re: [IP] control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existance

>>***how long you've been diagnosed with diabetes;

I was dx'ed in 1977, almost 25 years now.

>>***what your control has been like throughout your diagnosis

I've always tried to do the best I can, but other diseases make control
nearly impossible.  I have never in my life had an A1C lower than 10, and
since pump start (approximately a year ago) A1c's have been 12 and 14.

>>AND ****if you're experiencing any (hopefully not) complications from
this lovely old condition.

Fortunately (knocks on side of head), I have not had any complications from

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424