Re: [IP] pullin off tape,,,and gushers...(for George)>

>Uh, wouldn't a bath towel be better suited in some "gusher" situations???I
know that I've flooded a hand towel on occasions.     :>\George<

Well, George, if you have so much blood and are in a panic over it, I guess
you would need a towel! The instruction to apply pressure works. I don't
suggest "mopping" and wiping, as that is close to rubbing and massaging the
site. You will have more blood to mop up in that situation.  Maybe, you could
save the towel, call the Red Cross or local Blood Bank and offer them a