Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Problem The Final Chapter

  Just to add to this similar situation, when Josh Ultra died on  us monday
night we switched to the backup.  I intended to call Lifescan on tuesday
about replacement.  I rechecked the meter tuesday morning and it worked just
fine...LOL!!!  Anyway, I had to call Lifescan about the In-Touch software
download.  I was having trouble.  The guy walked me through it and it was
great.  I mentioned to him the trouble with the meter the night before but
that it was working fine now.  He was not comfortable with that and was
sending FedX overnight (should be here today) a new one with a return bag for
the faulty one.  He also ended up teaching me a TON of new stuff on my
computer while tyring to help me with a problem printing up one of the
reports from their program.  We were on the phone 43 minutes and he was

mom to Joshua