[IP] Re: [IPn] (Fwd) California Assembly Bill 481

Can anyone tell me whether this bill (re diabetes care in California public
schools) was signed by Gov. Davis???  We just moved back to California and
though our daughter is in a private school (who have been great about
everything, including glucagon training for teachers and aides) I was hoping
that this legislation did get enacted (just in case for katie in the future
-- and right now for every kid in California who isn't lucky enough to be in
a school that cares more about kids health and safety than CYAing) . . .

Pumpmama to Katie