[IP] RE: gushers and towels

Have only had two of these in two years pumping.  And I am wrong on this--if
you see a nice blue, bruise or obvious bleeding going on--pull the site
gently, and have tissue ready to soak things up.  Where I think the problem
comes in is if you pull the site and sit and stare at the nice gusher as it is
shooting across the room.  When I first started pumping I was so afraid of
this, I never pulled a site w/o tissue in hand.  Now I can see it if it's
going to do it, and I just stuff the whole area with tissue ASAP.