Re: [IP] My good man there's too much hair there!

I have enough hair that the quicksets will not, if I just ignore the hair. I shave a spot and then insert. I have firends who pump that have also tried waxing.....
Not for me I have some boundaries :-)
 Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:36:51 -0500
From: "Allison Rogers"
Subject: Re: [IP] My god man there's too much hair there!

"I would like to maximize the real estate available for infusion sets so do
you other guys out there with a little hair there shave or just poke and hope
with the infusion set?"

Try Nair. It claims to inhibit the regrowth of hair, and in my experience,
it's true (on legs, though, not belly).

Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos.
Pumping with "Zero"

Eric Grossman