[IP] Re: Trigger fingers

Hi Bobby, I had trigger finger surgery on my right hand a year and a half
ago, and haven't really had any problems, although the doctor did tell me I'd
be "back to normal" within a week or so, and it was more like a month or six
weeks before I really had full use of my hand and didn't have pain.  I'm not
sorry I did it, though; in fact, I think I'm developing one on the other hand
that I may have operated on.  I have some osteoarthritis in my foot from
where I broke a bone down there a few months ago, but I can't say I feel it
in my hand, so I can't really speak to that, but overall the surgery did
provide a lot of relief for me.

Good luck!