[IP] One Touch Ultra Problem The Final Chapter

    I told all of you that I would inform the group as to what type of
response I got from LifeScan about my new meter that pooped out in less than a
month, about a vial of strips that was in a box of 50 and empty, and a backup
    I got a replacement for my One Touch Ultra that went bad on Monday after
talking to one rep. They told me they would mail me a vial of 30 strips to
replace the missing 25. I got a call from a person at LifeScan who responded
to my email, asked me a few questions about my low driving home after not
being able to check by BG, then said that I would receive a backup meter by
Fedex overnight.
    I am satisfied with the results. I will feel better knowing that I have a
backup meter close by again. I just switched to the One Touch Ultra because my
new insurance won't pay for Dex2 strips.
    I know that any electronic device can fail at any time, but I have
received four responses now from the group who have had similar problems with
their One Touch Ultra's.
Cody S. Alderson