Re: [IP] Skin-Tac

Fiddler, ask Minimed, they have samples as well as all the ordering info you
need.  If you are not a MM customer, good luck!  They won't give that info
out to non-paing customers.  I know, I tried way back when!

If you can't get Skin Tac try Mastisol.  That is what we have bee using on
Ferndale Labs  (888) 548-0900  www.ferndalelabs.com  Great stuff.  After
almost 2.5 years of working on the same 4oz bottle we still have half a
bottle left!  It cost around $20.00  when I got it ???  But hey, that is less
than $5-6 per year at this rate, so no complaints here!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua