Re: [IP] Animas IR1000 or Deltec Cozmo

Mike S.

  I'm not trying to tart anything here, but you need to look into your facts
about Deltec before stating the things you stated.  Deltec has thousands of
pump wearers walking around the world.  Pumps being used for other meds, but
pumps none the less.  And some even have the Deltec pump implanted.  This
company has been around and in the infusion business for over 25 years
atleast, so to say that their customer service and reliability is
undetermined is incorect information.  They have that and then some!

And NO I do not not now or probably never will be an employee of this
company.  But I know what I have read and what my son's endo told us this
past summer after seeing these guys in action!!

mom to Joshua