Re: [IP] RE:Schol Nurse

 I would love to do the training. I do it all the time for church youth
counselors, church camp staff, soccer coaches etc. However, California
state law requires the training be done annually by a credentailed school
nurse. This district does not have a credentialed nurse. I set up a
training for the health techs to attend (with another district) but they
were not informed by their supervisor in time to attend.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 9/30/02 10:51:01 PM Central Daylight Time,   email @ redacted