Re: [IP] control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existence

At 01:11 AM 10/1/02, you wrote:
>> ***how long you've been diagnosed with diabetes;
>> ***what your control has been like throughout your diagnosis
>> AND ****if you're experiencing any (hopefully not) complications from this
>> lovely old condition.
>>   ill go first:  diagnosed 11 months ago (newbie) hehe, three a1cs were
>> 6.7, 6.4, and 10.2

This brings up a very important question.   Have YOU filled out the Insulin
Pumpers Survey??????

Filling in this data form makes for some very impressive data on the
benefits of Insulin Pumping and will only help to interest diabetics who
wonder about the advantages of pumping.   The data is kept ~strictly~
confidential and only the results are made available to visitors and to
diabetes researchers.   NO personal data is EVER divulged.

PLEASE  -  PLEASE  fill out a data form whether you pump or not!