[IP] Re: my first solo insertion

Liz,
     Yes the quicksets are easy to put in.  Just practice disconnecting them
though!!!
     Claire hated having the old set removed just as much as she disliked
having a new one put it.  That is until we discovered using an adhesive
remover.  There are several brands available.  We use Smith+Nephew's Remove,
came in a 220 ml size bottle, at a speciality pharmacy.  I tried ordering
some from Respircare with our Quick-Sets and they substituted some very poor
quality individual wipes (not Smith+Nephew) that did not work at all.  Now I
use those around the house for removing gummy things.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8--we used to live in Ottawa, too