[IP] Re: my first solo insertion

     Yes the quicksets are easy to put in.  Just practice disconnecting them
     Claire hated having the old set removed just as much as she disliked
having a new one put it.  That is until we discovered using an adhesive
remover.  There are several brands available.  We use Smith+Nephew's Remove,
came in a 220 ml size bottle, at a speciality pharmacy.  I tried ordering
some from Respircare with our Quick-Sets and they substituted some very poor
quality individual wipes (not Smith+Nephew) that did not work at all.  Now I
use those around the house for removing gummy things.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8--we used to live in Ottawa, too