[IP] My god man there's too much hair ther

Cody, you've just got to shave away the hair.  In fact if you do it
creatively, from far away you can make the design look like a cool
body tattoo.  The adhesive sticks to me whether there's hair or not,
but the hair sometimes makes it painful to remove.  In the past I
used to resort to using a single edge razor to cut the hair as I
pulled the tape away.  My wife couldn't be in the room when I did
that.  Shaving is a lot safer and easier too.

<<<<<<    Geez just when ya think ya got everything figured out
something pops up to throw a monkey wrench in the works. In case you
folks didn't know I am a guy.
Not a really hairy guy, but I do have hair down the center part of my ample
abdomen. I would like to maximize the real estate available for infusion sets
so do you other guys out there with a little hair there shave or just poke and
hope with the infusion set?
     I got a sample of IVPrep tape and it sticks really good hair and all.
Besides the discomfort of pulling the adhesive off has anyone had any other
problems with the hairy-gut syndrome and pumping insulin?
Follicles And All,     Cody S. Alderson>>>>>>>>>>