RE: [IP] Trigger fingers and arthritis

Hi Bobby,
Sorry to tell you that trigger finger is one of those things that happens to
diabetics.  I have had all but two fingers operated on.  There is no other
way to release the tendons other than to have them surgically done.

I know it's a pain to have this procedure done but there is really no other
way.  I found that the longer I put off the surgery, the worse the finger
got with pain, swelling and not being able to move it.

Kathy B.