Re: [IP] Rotator Cuff Syndrome was "control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existence"

At 05:10 PM 10/1/02, you wrote:
>Can you or someone else provide some more information on rotator cuff
>  This isn't one I've heard of before.

Well, I figured it was "frozen shoulder" but my orthopedic doctor said it
wasn't since I still had too much movement.  So, he called it rotator cuff
syndrome.  From what I understood, it's caused by a possible injury to the
rotator cuff (where your arm hooks into your shoulder) although the MRI I
had didn't show anything.  It can be quite painful, and certain motion is
painful.  Physical therapy and/or cortisone injections are usually
prescribed for it.