Re: [IP] Chocolate RE: Cheating

> Does the square/extended bolus help out when you
> eat chocolate?

Do you mean:
   "does it help with the bg?" or
   "does it help with the guilt?"

OK, trick question...the answer to both is YES! <vbg>.
But, as others have said: YMMV.

But nobody's mentioned my favorite "cheat" yet...
Pecan Pie--now *there's* a bolusing challenge!

Does anyone else feel unusually boastful when
you nail a tricky-cheating-bolus right on target?

> I knew that fat raises bg, it just never occurred
> to me that this is why my sugars were being raised
> after chocolate so thank you for that. :)

Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC &amp; Yahoo!