[IP] Re: Most Essential Nutrient (Re:Cheating)

For someone who asked, "I" dont call it cheating, but everyone who doesn't
understand the pump and carbs etc. does!

Hubby still doubts that I remember to bolus for it.  OK, I miss a few now and
then but I'm not *that* bad!

And yes, I shouldn't share with him because then I just have to recalculate
carbs and all of that.  My favorite thing to do is buy the three for a dollar
candy at the grocery store, give me one and leave him two. Except at Easter
when no one touches my white chocolate rabbit.