Re: [IP] control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existence

What great A1c's, this has certainly been motivating for me since I know that
people have been able to have good ones.

>>>Last A1c's were 4.8, 5.0, 5.0, 5.1.  I found a paper from my doctor back
from when they first started doing A1c's and it showed it as being
7.0.  I've had A1c's in the 5-range for years, but have managed much better
without so many swings in Bg with the pump.

RoseLeaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :