Re: [IP] My god man there's too much hair there!

I've found that shaving small bits of the hairy areas works much better than
trying to lay the site tape over hair.   Not being a demonstrative nudist,
having small patches sans hair doesn't really affect my life much.

Even if I do manage to capture a hair or two under an infusion site, the
uni-solve wipes fix that quickly without having to yank them out painfully.

--- Alderson Arts <email @ redacted> wrote:

>     I got a sample of IVPrep tape and it sticks really good hair and all.
> Besides the discomfort of pulling the adhesive off has anyone had any other
> problems with the hairy-gut syndrome and pumping insulin?

Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC &amp; Yahoo!