[IP] My god man there's too much hair there!

    Geez just when ya think ya got everything figured out something pops up to
throw a monkey wrench in the works. In case you folks didn't know I am a guy.
Not a really hairy guy, but I do have hair down the center part of my ample
abdomen. I would like to maximize the real estate available for infusion sets
so do you other guys out there with a little hair there shave or just poke and
hope with the infusion set?
    I got a sample of IVPrep tape and it sticks really good hair and all.
Besides the discomfort of pulling the adhesive off has anyone had any other
problems with the hairy-gut syndrome and pumping insulin?

Follicles And All,
Cody S. Alderson