[IP] Re: chocolate

I thought chocolate was one of the major food groups,
along with the Butterfinger group!  :-) 10 miles on my
bicycle = one regular sized Snickers bar.  I'm not as
good at bolusing to cover it, but c'est la vie.  The
best chocolate I've had was in (& made in) Perugia,
Italia, but, I couldn't bring enough back with me. :-(

Having a pump means being able to eat like a normal
person (NOT like a glutton).

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?