Re: [IP] My Bad One Touch Ultra Experience

Had to comment about this mysterious Ultra dilemma...Last night Josh's Ultra
crapped out on us too.  And there was nothing I could do to fix it.  It also
was the same day that my updated info on the Ultra arrived from Lifescan.
There is an update to the instructions booklet for this meter.  Anyway, we
are fortunate to have a backup Ultra in our supplies and Josh is using that.
It is working fine.  I will be clling for a replacement as soon as they open
up this morning (PST-they are in CA).  Kiinda wierd, especially since it
isn't even full moon right now!!!!

mom to Joshua