Re: [IP] Chocolate RE: Cheating

I knew that fat raises bg, it just never occurred to me that this is why my
sugars were being raised after chocolate so thank you for that. :)  Does the
square/extended bolus help out when you eat chocolate?

I usually see bg rise 3 hours after eating
something like chocolate, so I add in an
extended/square bolus when I eat these foods.
I use a similar strategy with high-protein

marktGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :