[IP] my first solo insertion

no biggy. :)

my pump nurse wrote out all the steps very clearly so it wasn't at all
difficult to follow.  the actual insertion - quickset for paradigm - hurt a
little going in, but even my little insulin needles hurt, and those are
really thin, so i just let it pass, and ta-dah!  second of minor minor
twingey pain over, and the thing was in.

now to get the old insertion thing out.  i hate pulling off tape.

liz - ottawa