Re: [IP] Neuropathy Presenting via Back Pain?

    I had similar horrible pain in my legs which progressed into neuropathy.
Mine was caused by a certain level of lack of BG control and lack of
sufficient exercise. I too thought it was the bed and everything else. The
pain would actually get me to cry out and I have an extremely high pain
    I got better control and made sure to work slowly and carefully to build
some muscle, stretch, and keep the blood moving through exercise. The pain
went away.
    Now I know you must have decent control due to your A1c's in the good
range, but what is your daily lifestyle as far as using your back? Do you
sit at a job? If so ask your doc about exercise. I know it might be tough to
believe but it worked for me.
    Just offering a tip that may or may not help. Of course as usual YMMV.
Good luck.

Cody S. Alderson