[IP] Weight Watchers

Just an added bit of info...you don't have to go to meetings now. There is a
place on their website to join "online." I don't benefit from the meetings, I
guess because I'm an RN and I've dealt with nutritional information for many
years...I felt like they couldn't teach me a whole lot...and I didn't really
have the time or inclination to buddy up with anyone - I have a great support
system at home. Anyway, I found the online version of WW to be great! You can
keep a journal and look up any points easily. Also, if you eat some of the
same foods daily - you can keep them as your favorites to add to your journal
easier. I've been a Lifetime member for about 10 years now. Whenever I get a
few pounds too many...I go back to the plan.

Mom to Kevin, 14,dx 12/98
pumping 5/99