No Subject

Hi, my daughter is currently on MDI. We are going to start ins approval this
month for a pump. I had to go to our family physician because the ped endos
here are not very pump pro. We have already seen an Animas rep and I have
recently contacted the Deltec Cozmo rep. Have any of you looked at the Cozmo
pump? What is your opinion? We really liked what we have seen on the internet
about it. It is a choice between the Animas and the Cozmo. Thanks!

Amy mom to Brianna 12 dx'd 4-20-02Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com