Re: [IP] control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existance

In a message dated 10/1/02 12:12:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ***how long you've been diagnosed with diabetes;
> ***what your control has been like throughout your diagnosis
> AND ****if you're experiencing any (hopefully not) complications from this
> lovely old condition.

9 yo daughter dx'd 5+years ago
control very difficult in a young child...she is considered *brittle*
she has early neuropathy and depression...
she uses about 22 units of Novolog per day

now ten!