[IP] Medic Alert bracelet

The actual Medic Alert bracelet only has "diabetes - insulin dependent" and id
number and an 800 number. The rest of the data is accessed from their databank
when they are called by an EMT. Thank goodness we have never needed to use
their services, but I feel better when our 13 year old daughter is out and
about with friends knowing that they have a complete description of her medical
needs and her endo's phone number.

I think it's a wonderful, worthwhile service.

Kay