[IP] Re: Kathy and Medic Alert bracelet

Just adding my 2 cents worth....

Since I do have a "chronic" condition, I decided to get my first MedicAlert
bracelet when I was diagonsed with diabetes.  A few years ago, I decided that
it was worth becoming a lifetime member and avoid the hassle of the annual
renewals (and I don't seem to be getting as many donation requests, too).

I was a Paramedic for 11 years and I checked for bracelets and necklaces as I
completed my initial patient assessment.  It can be an unobtrusive process.
If I found one and the patient was able to talk, we would talk about it.

If the lifetime membership is an option for you, you might consider it.

Since I am among the lucky DMers who can cause silver to corrode/rot, I like
the stainless steel bracelets.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01