Re: [IP] Re: Kathy and Medic Alert bracelet

I just started wearing a medic alert bracelet after having some severe problems
during surgery. It seems that it is nearly impossible to "intubate" me for
breathing or anesthesia. I had that added to my other medical info, diabetes,
medicine allergies, etc. In fact, there is very little extra space on my
bracelet. Well, anyway, I was involved in an accident and the ambulance crew
checked by bracelet, then asked questions of me about my medical conditions
before we reached the hospital. I am a true believer wearing a medic alert
bracelet. Had the EMT's tried to intubate me, it would have been a disaster!!!
The medic alert people helped condense, abbreviate tand prioritize the
necessary info.