[IP] Re:Baby Beluga

Hi, Amy,

Yes, I have increased edema,and I'm already taking 50 mg of HCTZ
(hydrochlorothiazide) in the AM w/ 20mg Prinivil for hypertension.  I am
experiencing noticable edema in my lower legs in the evenings. I was on
Zestril for several years (at least 2), but the insurance co. had my endoc
switch me to Prinivil.  My endoc has said that edema is not unusual with
hypertension.  I am seeing the endocs tomorrow and I am going to mention the
evening edema and see what they say.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01