Re: [IP] insurance

dbpela wrote:
> Just a quick survey-
> Who is your insurance carrier and what do they cover on pump supplies?
> Still fighting with my co. and hating them daily.
> thanx,
> dave

My PPO was through Prudential, Texas, who was bought out by Aetna.  I was
covered 100%.  I think they just paid another 50% of the claim filed three years
ago.  That leaves only 10% left for Disetronic to collect.  Isn't it criminal?

Now with Aetna and their payments have been more timely. They even pay the full
100% they're contracted to.