Re: [IP] lets talk fast food

I don't understand why you are on a certain amount of carbs at a certain time
of day. I thought that was one of the reasons we are all on the pump. You eat
what you want when you want (a healthy, balanced diet of course) and match it
with insulin.

Taco Bell is generally high fat which makes it not so healthy. I get that part.
But it seems like if you want Taco Bell for a bedtime snack and its more than
30 carbs you should go for it. Just bolus accordingly.

What was the name of the book?

Kay