[IP] Nurtrition Books

I use the book called " Nutrition In The Fast Lane" it's a fast-food dining guide.  It has about 52 fast food restaurants in it.  Publisher is Franklin Publlishing Inc.  Phone # 800-634-1993..  Website:  http://www.fastfoodfacts.com.  The book is small enough to put in a purse or side pocket in your car.  I bought 2 of them to put one of them in each car.  They update this book every year.  It even has Dairy Queen and TCBY in it.

Good Luck.

> I use a great book for fast food carb counting. It's called: "The Doctor's
Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter - Plus 80 Fast-Food Chains &
Restaurants from America's Best. I believe it's put together by Allan
Borushek, Nutritionist.

I use it almost every day and have found very few items that aren't listed
somewhere.

Happy Counting
Barb in Pittsburgh

<