[IP] re: diluting insulin

<<Michael wrote: The diluent used for Humalog insulin is distributed by Lilly.
It is called "Sterile Diluent for Humulin N, Humulin 50/50, Humulin 70/30,
NPH Iletin". Although the bottle does not say Humalog>>

On the diluent bottles that we got for Luke's Humalog in March,
they indeed did not say Humalog.  But when we got new bottles
in April or May, they had started including Humalog specifically
on the list.  This was handy for us since we had some left from
NPH/R/shot days.

We just stopped diluting since Novolog doesn't have a diluent yet.
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 6 going on 7 & loving Halloween, pumping 3/01,
dx'd 10/99

Do You Yahoo!?